Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Two cute children have beaten AKB 48 !?

As I mentioned in my previous entry, unless every single person prepares himself for the struggle to overcome the immediate crisis which Japan is facing, Japan won't have a future. However, every time I seriously talk about how to deal with the crisis with my friends, although we've realized the seriousness of it, we end up being at a loss about what to do. Then, we conclude that all we can do is to do anything we can do while trying to enjoy our lives. Japan's current situation is so critical that I sometimes honestly want to run away from Japan, although I know from my experience that wherever I am, I have to struggle to survive.

Speaking of the seriousness of the crisis, Moody's Investors Service just announced that it may downgrade Japan's sovereign debt ratings due to heightened concerns about faltering growth prospects and a weak policy response to the country's mounting public debt. However, according to the Global Peace Index 2011 which was announced a few days ago, Japan is still peaceful (Please see the link below).

Anyway, under these circumstances, two cute six-year-old children are cheering up people regardless of age and gender. The kids have been attracting a lot of people through their outstanding performances on TV shows (Actually, in the past few years, there has been a tendency for TV shows to use child actors/actresses and have them play major roles in order to increase viewer ratings). They sing the theme song of the TV show while dancing. The song has been selling well since it was released about a month ago. Today, the song has stormed to the top of the hit chart.